Brookline College Degree Programs
- Associate of Science - Accounting
- Associate of Science - Business
- Associate of Science - Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science-Medical Laboratory Technician
- Bachelor of Science - Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Baccalaureate Degree Graduates
- Master of Administration Degree
- Master of Science in Nursing - Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Health Systems Administration
Brookline College’s Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe and Albuquerque campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award diplomas, associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Brookline College is licensed in Arizona by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education and in New Mexico by the New Mexico Higher Education Department.