Brookline College Degree Programs
- Associate of Science - Allied Health
- Associate of Science - Allied Health Technologist
- Associate of Science - Health Information Technology
- Associate of Science - Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Science - Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate of Science - Surgical Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Health and Wellness
- Bachelor of Science - Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Baccalaureate Degree Graduates
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - Health Systems Administration
- Master of Science in Public Administration
- Master of Science in Public Health
Brookline College’s Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, and Albuquerque campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N.
Falls Church, VA 22043
Phone (703) 917-9503
Fax (703) 917-4109 [email protected]
Brookline College is licensed in Arizona by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education and in New Mexico by the New Mexico Higher Education Department.
Arizona State Private Post Secondary
1400 W. Washington St
Phoenix, AZ 85007
New Mexico Higher Education Department
2048 Galisteo Street
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone: (505) 476-8418
Brookline College is not regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code.
1111 North Fairfax Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Email: [email protected]
for more information see http://www.capteonline.org/WhatWeDo/RecentActions/PublicDisclosureNotices/
If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 602-242-6265 or email [email protected], Program Director.
The Brookline College – Tempe Campus has programmatic accreditation for its Surgical Technology program by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 North
Falls Church, VA 22043
The Brookline College – Phoenix Campus Medical Laboratory Technician and Medical Laboratory Science programs have been granted accreditation by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS):
5600 N River Road, Suite 720
Rosemont, IL 60018
The Baccalaureate degree program in nursing and Master’s degree program in nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington DC 20001. 202-887-06791.
The BSN pre-licensure program is currently on probation with the Arizona Board of Nursing (“AZBON”). Brookline entered a consent agreement with AZBON, which requires Brookline to submit monthly reports. The agreement can be found on the Arizona Board of Nursing’s website https://www.azbn.gov/. The BSN pre-licensure program is fully approved by the New Mexico Board of Nursing, nmbon.sks.com.
Nursing Accreditation Disclosures
Brookline College has been approved by Arizona to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. For more information, visit: http://nc-sara.org/
National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements
3005 Center Green Drive, Suite 130
Boulder, Colorado 80301
*Check with Admissions and/or Financial aid for specific program approval at each campus.