California Technical Academy Degree Programs
- Business Office Application Specialist (MOS) + QuickBooks
- Information Technology Computer Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Information Technology Computer Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Information Technology Computer Technician - CompTIA A+
- Information Technology Network Support Specialist
- Medical Front Office Specialist
California Technical Academy is approved to operate as a private postsecondary school in the State of California based on provisions of the California Private Postsecondary Education Act (CPPEA) of 2009, which was effective January 1, 2010. The Act is administered by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, under the Department of Consumer Affairs. §94909(a)(2) & 94897(l)
California Technical Academy is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), a national accrediting agency committed to assuring quality and integrity in career and workforce development.
California Technical Academy is a private institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.