Dorsey Schools Degree Programs
Dorsey Schools Campuses
- Dearborn (A branch campus of Madison Heights)
- Dorsey School of Beauty Taylor Campus (Main Campus, NACCAS Accredited)
- Madison Heights (Main Campus)
- Roseville (A branch campus of Madison Heights)
- Saginaw (A branch campus of Madison Heights)
- Southgate (A branch campus of Madison Heights)
- Waterford-Pontiac (A branch campus of Madison Heights)
- Wayne (A branch campus of Madison Heights)
Dorsey Schools is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education. This applies to the Madison Heights campus (which serves as the main campus) and the Dearborn, Roseville, Saginaw, Southgate, Wayne, and Waterford-Pontiac campuses (which are branch campus locations of Madison Heights).
Dorsey School of Beauty Taylor is institutionally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) and serves as a main campus.
The Culinary Arts program, available at the Roseville and Waterford-Pontiac campuses, is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation’s (ACFEF) Accrediting Commission.
Select Dorsey Schools programs are approved for training under the Post 9/11 GI Bill®, the Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB), and the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) VetSuccess Program at the following campuses: Madison Heights, Roseville, Dearborn, Saginaw, Southgate, Taylor, Waterford-Pontiac and Wayne. “The GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.”
Programs vary by campus.
Taylortown School of Beauty operates as Dorsey Schools and/or Dorsey School of Beauty (Taylor campus location).