Purdue University Global is a non-profit university that offers a flexible, personalized, online learning experience for working adults. This schooling system is part of the esteemed Purdue University in Indiana.
Purdue Global is dedicated to providing the same resources, assistance, collaboration, and in-depth education you’d receive at a traditional university. The school currently has 106 degrees available online. These degrees fall under the following categories:
- Criminal Justice
- Fire Science
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology
- Legal Studies
- Social and behavioral Sciences
- Special Military Programs
- Open College
Experienced Instructors and Accreditation
Many Purdue University Global courses are developed and instructed by the same professors who teach on-campus. In addition to these professors, the university has recruited business professionals and educators from across the globe to teach its courses. As such, each degree offered has the same level of accreditation you would receive for attending classes physically on-campus.
Due to the varied nature of accreditations, a full list is quite extensive. To find more information on this directly related to your field of interest, click here.
Personalization and Flexibility
The goal of Purdue Global is to make earning an online degree possible for even those with the most demanding schedules. You will be able to study, take quizzes and tests, and collaborate with fellow students in online classrooms with flexibility to fit around your home and professional life.
Along with this flexibility, students in Purdue Global courses are provided access to online classrooms, message boards, and areas where you can collaborate and find academic resources and support services.
Tuition Rates and Financial Aid
In accordance with Purdue Global’s mission to provide an affordable as well as a flexible and quality education, the school has financial aid programs and systems in place.
For certain programs, s a Tuition Cap that ensures students will only pay a fixed amount provided they meet and maintain the requirements for the degree. Purdue Global can also help students through the process of applying for and receiving federal financial aid, including assistance with FAFSA. Learn more about these services.
There are also military and in-state tuition savings programs, credit for real world experience, and transfer credits that can help students save even more on tuition and related school costs. These programs are all aimed at helping you get an affordable education.
In addition, Purdue Global has other financial resources such as scholarships, student loans, grants, and a full financial aid breakdown. You can access this and all of their financial aid programs and information here. You can also see what your tuition and costs will look like for you by visiting Purdue Global’s tuition comparison worksheet and net price calculator.
Purdue University Global Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Financial Analysis
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Investment
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Sales Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Wealth Management
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Fire Science
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services in Youth/Family Services and Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services/Paralegal Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addictions