Rasmussen University Degrees
We Make Higher Education a Successful Investment
At Rasmussen University, our focus has always been and will remain on making your higher education experience a successful investment. We help you achieve the success you want—both in your courses and in your career.
Our seamless transfer policies help maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation—saving you time and money.
To help you prepare for career success, our classroom experience replicates the real world. In small classes led by industry-experienced faculty, you receive hands-on learning and gain relevant skills through internship opportunities, field training exercises, and other program-relevant experiences.
To help you advance your career as quickly as possible, you can complete your Bachelor’s degree in our AcceleratED Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program in as little as 18 months.** Our other programs also have a streamlined completion time: you can earn your Associate degree in as little as 18 months, or a Certificate in as little as nine months.
At Rasmussen University, we are committed to developing our students into confident professionals who are leaders in their field. Students can choose to earn an in-demand degree in one of our seven schools of study (program availability varies by campus):
- • School of Business
- • School of Design
- • School of Education
- • School of Health Sciences
- • School of Justice Studies
- • School of Nursing
- • School of Technology
Five Reasons to Choose Rasmussen University
1. AcceleratED: You can earn an in-demand Bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career.
2. Transfer Credits: Our transfer policies are designed to maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation. You can earn college credit for prior learning and military experience, transfer your Associate degree (regardless of area of study), or test out of courses, and transfer up to 120 credits into your Bachelor’s degree.
3. Career Services Assistance: Through resume preparation, mock interviews, and job searching, our dedicated career services advisors work to help you find the in-demand position that is right for you.
4. Market-Relevant Experience: From our practical and relevant curriculum, to our faculty with industry-specific professional experience, Rasmussen University provides you with a practical education experience to help you land the job you want.
5. Financial Aid: Our knowledgeable financial aid advisors work with you to develop a financial aid solution that is customized to suit your specific situation. Our advisors show you the loan, grant, and scholarship opportunities you may qualify for in a stress-free and seamless application environment.
About Rasmussen University
With more than 110 years of academic excellence, Rasmussen University is a trusted and respected higher education institution with campuses in Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, North Dakota, Florida, and online throughout the nation. Since 1900, Rasmussen University has been dedicated to helping our students succeed both in the classroom and in their careers.
Rasmussen University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (for more information, visit ncahlc.org or call 1-800-621-7440; NCA, 30 LaSalle Street, Suite 2400 Chicago, IL 60602-2504).
Request Information from Rasmussen University
Please complete the Request Information form to receive no-hassle, no-obligation information from Rasmussen University. We protect your privacy.
© 2013 Rasmussen University
For information about our graduation rates, median graduation debt levels, and other student investment disclosure information, please visit: http://www.rasmussen.edu/student-investment-disclosure/
*Continuously enrolled students in Certificate, Diploma, and Associate degree programs will not be subject to a tuition increase for two years from the time they begin their program of study. Continuously enrolled students in Bachelor’s degrees will not be subject to tuition increase for four years from the time they begin their program of study.
**Time to complete is dependent on number of credits transferred in and credits taken per quarter. Rasmussen University reserves the right to deny or accept transfer credits per the policies in the course catalog.
Rasmussen University Degree Programs
- Business Management Associate's Program
- Early Childhood Education Associate's Degree - Child Development Specialization
- Early Childhood Education Associate's Degree - Special Needs Specialization
- Health Sciences Associate's Degree
- Healthcare Associate's Degree
- Human Resources and Organizational Leadership Associate's Degree
- Information Technology Associate's Degree
- Law Enforcement Associate's Degree
- Marketing Associate's Degree Program
- Medical Laboratory Technician Associate's Degree
- Network Systems Administration Associate's Degree
- Paralegal Associate's Degree
- Physical Therapist Assistant Associate's Degree
- Radiologic Technologist
- Software Application Development Associate's Degree
- Web Programming Associate's Degree
- Accounting Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
- Business Management Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
- Business Management Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program - Business Analysis Specialization
- Business Management Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program - Entrepreneurship Specialization
- Criminal Justice Leadership and Management Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
- Cyber Security Bachelor's Degree
- Data Analytics Bachelor's Degree
- Early Childhood Education Leadership Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
- Finance Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
- Health Information Management Bachelor's Degree
- Healthcare Management Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
- Human Resources and Organizational Leadership Bachelor's Degree
- Human Services Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
- Information Technology Management Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
- Marketing Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
- Supply Chain Management Bachelor's Degree-Completion Program
Rasmussen University Campuses
Rasmussen University is Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. www.ncahlc.org 800-621-7440.