College of Westchester Degree Programs
- Accounting - Associate
- Business Administration-Management/Marketing - Associate
- Computer Network Administration - Associate
- Digital Media - Associate
- Health Information Management - Associate
- Medical Assistant Management - Associate
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Health Care Administration - Bachelor's
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
College of Westchester Campuses
The College of Westchester is accredited by:
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U. S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Authorized by the New York State Board of Regents to confer:
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Associate in Applied Science Degree (A.A.S), and the Associate in Occupational Studies Degree (A.O.S).
All programs offered are registered by the New York State Education Department.
Program Disclosure link:
Federal Disclosure link: