Mildred Elley Degree Programs
- Advanced Paralegal Studies - AS
- Business Management- AS
- Information Technology - AS
- Massage Therapy - AS
- Medical Assistant - AS
- Office, Project, and Event Management - AS
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
- Business Technologies Specialist - CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant - CERT
- Cosmetology - CERT
- Early Childhood Education - CERT
- Massage Therapy - CERT
- Medical Office Assistant - CERT
- Network Administration and Computer Security - CERT
- Paralegal Studies - CERT
- Practical Nurse (LPN) - CERT
- Practical Nursing (LPN) - CERT
Mildred Elley Campuses
Mildred Elley is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Albany, NY & NYC Metro Campuses
Mildred Elley’s Albany, New York Campus is approved by the New York State Board of Regents to offer the Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) and Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degrees.
Mildred Elley’s NYC Metro Campus is approved by the New York State Board of Regents to offer the Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degree.
Both campuses are also approved by the New York State Education Department (NYSED), Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR)—formerly VESID.
Mildred Elley is also registered with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Office.
Mildred Elley – Pittsfield, MA Campus
Mildred Elley’s Pittsfield, Massachusetts Campus is licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Office of Private Occupational School Education, Division of Professional Licensure.
Mildred Elley – Pittsfield, MA is also licensed to operate as a Cosmetology school and the Cosmetology program is approved by the Board of Registration of Cosmetologists of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The campus is also approved for the training of the Veterans of the Armed Forces and JPTA participants.