Post University Degree Programs
- A.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Early Childhood Education
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- A.S. in Management
- A.S. in Marketing
- B.A. in Communication and Media Studies
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Child Studies
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Emergency Management & Homeland Security
- B.S. in Gaming and Esports Management
- B.S. in Human Resource Management
- B.S. in Human Services
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Sport Management
Post University Campuses
State Licensure: Post University is licensed by the State of Connecticut through the Office of Higher Education.
Institutional Accreditation: Post University is accredited through the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Programmatic Accreditation: The following degree programs are programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP): Associate of Science – Accounting, Marketing, Management; Bachelor of Science – Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Management, Marketing, Sport Management; Master of Science – Accounting; Master – Business Administration.